How do you use WoodUbend Mouldings?
WoodUbend mouldings are perfect for quickly and easily enhancing your upcycled furniture and craft projects. All you need is a heat source, some good quality wood glue and a surface to stick your WoodUbend to:
– Heat the moulding with a heat gun , hair dryer or on a griddle.
– Apply glue to the surface or the entire back of the moulding.
– Press onto surface firmly.
– Heat once more.
– Remove excess glue with a Q-tip, baby wipe or wet paint brush.
All WoodUbend trims are 2.1m long and can be used to uplift all of your creative projects. The flexible wood trims are equally effective when used in place as a dado rail or to embellish a crown moulding or coving. Some top tips to remember:
– Don’t unroll the trims before heating them first.
– Keep them coiled up & unroll only what you need.
– If you cut them short, don’t worry, they will stretch by up to 10%.
– You can cool them and reheat them as much as you like.
Accidents happen! Luckily, WoodUbend decorative mouldings are really easy to fix. All you need is a heat gun and some wood glue:
– Heat both bits of the moulding
– Apply wood glue to both broken ends
– Press both bits together
– Remove excess glue
– Hold together until cool or the two parts of the decorative moulding are no longer coming apart.
How Do You Use Posh Chalk Pigments?
Posh Chalk Pigments come in a variety of lustrous colours and can be mixed with paint, resin and top coat sealers. For best results, use the Posh Chalk Pigments Infusor:
– Add your pigments first, then add the infusor bit by bit
– Thoroughly mix with a stirrer or paint brush
– If you make too much, store in an airtight container
– Suitable for outdoor use when mixed with the Posh Chalk Infusor.